TH School Chùa Bộc
The Chùa Bộc campus serves day students in Kindergarten, Primary, and Secondary school up to Grade 12.
TH School Chùa Bộc
6 Chùa Bộc
2020欧洲杯在线投注Đống Đa, Hà Nội
Telephone (+84) 24 7309 2255
Admissions (+84) 9 1938 2255
Kindergarten & Primary
Dual-language learning with individual care and attention
2020欧洲杯在线投注Children start their Kindergarten from 2 years old. Children from 3 to 5 years old will learn in both English and Vietnamese daily. With class sizes of less than 25 the teacher and teaching assistant will be able to provide high levels of care and attention to all our children.
Engaging young learners for their personal and academic development
2020欧洲杯在线投注Our learners from Grade 1 to Grade 5, alongside the International Primary Curriculum, benefit from the internationally acclaimed National Curriculum from England and Wales, which sets a high standard for English language fluency and Numerical proficiency.
An international curriculum leading to globally recognised and valued qualifications
2020欧洲杯在线投注The International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC) is a rigorous academic program designed around the critical needs of the adolescent brain. Our program has a holistic focus, with special attention paid to the development of students' personal dispositions and values of international mindedness. Aimed at inspiring and engaging students, units cover globally relevant themes such as communication, entrepreneurship, challenge, and responsibility.
Students in Grades 9 and 10 undertake a bespoke curriculum that blends Cambridge International Exams (IGCSE) with school-based learning and Vietnamese language and culture.
2020欧洲杯在线投注We implement a holistic educational program following an 80/20 format. 80% of the curriculum is taught in English while the remaining 20% is taught in Vietnamese, focusing on the essential elements of the Vietnamese curriculum.
2020欧洲杯在线投注Students in Grades 11 and 12 take exams at the end of each year in order to earn a Cambridge International A Level qualification.
2020欧洲杯在线投注The A-Level program is a demanding pre-university internationally recognized course of study that leads to external exams at the end of Grades 11 and 12. TH students in Grades 11 and 12 take three A Level subjects of their choosing supplemented with required courses in English Language and Vietnamese Literature, History and Culture.
At TH School, students are provided with three meals and two healthy snacks per day in accordance with the Nutrition Board. The school uses TH True Milk and organic vegetables from FVF and other high quality suppliers. The nutrition team operates independently and regularly monitors the quality of each meal at school. With "self-serve" meals, students are encouraged to develop independence in making nutritional choices.
TH School has a well-equipped medical facility, with nurses available on campus for assistance when needed. In addition, the school maintains close contact with the students' families so that students' health and medical needs are met. The school also conducts periodic health checks at international standard hospitals and sends students to these facilities when they have signs of poor health and need the advice of a doctor.
Scholarships for talented students
Scholarships at TH School Chùa Bộc for the 2020-2021 Academic Year
TH School is offering students an international education taught by experienced international teachers, with the opportunity to earn formal qualifications widely recognized by major universities in Vietnam and worldwide. TH School graduates will learn at the same level as same-age students in English language-speaking international schools in a blended program that honors essential elements of Vietnamese language and culture.
Scholarships to attend TH School Chùa Bộc for the upcoming 2020-2021 academic year are:
The TH School Founder Scholarship, which offers 100% of tuition fees for one Program Course
The True Happiness Scholarship2020欧洲杯在线投注, which offers 70% of tuition fees for one Program Course
The TH School Ambassador Scholarship2020欧洲杯在线投注, which offers 50% of tuition fees for all years studying at TH School
TH School Scholarship Application for High Achievers | Đơn đăng ký học bổng Vì tầm vóc Việt2020欧洲杯在线投注 (download | tải về)
For more information, please contact the TH School Admissions Office at +84 (0)9 1938 2255.